Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Children and Motorcycles




Many children grow up in families where motorcycles are a part of life. I remember my husband took our kids to ride as soon as they were old enough to walk. It's scary for me because I do not have much experience riding a motorcycle. However, my husband has been on them since he was a toddler so it was just a natural process for him.

Most children love to ride a motorcycle, but it is a very controversial issue. I am an overprotective mother, so it is hard for me too. However, all of my kids love riding on them and I believe my husband to have their best interests at hand at all times. I really hate it when my kids were on the highway because I know accidents can happen so quickly. We did make sure they are long sleeved shirts and pants. They also have to wear a helmet that fits properly.

They make motorcycles for children to ride their own at four or five years. My kids all learned how to operate one as soon as they were able to ride a regular bike without training wheels. Of course the motorcycle, called the 50, very low to the ground and did not go very fast. When I look back now, I think it is very good practice for them to learn about the operation of the vehicle.

This is not to say that everything is running smoothly! My oldest son dropped his motorcycle into a fence when he was seven when he lost control. I think I tried to stop but panicked and pushed the gas again. My other son likes to go as fast as he could, so we were hesitant to move to a bigger bike due to the size came more power. Children should not be allowed to ride a motorcycle without the proper safety equipment and without parental supervision.

Because children can not legally ride their bikes on the road, they have to ride them on the track or road dirk bike. Make sure the type of motorcycle you purchase for them is designed for rough terrain like that. You should also consider purchasing them a helmet that has a full face veil. It is common for children to crash their bikes and hit the chin or mouth on the handle bars are also common.

If your child is a rider on a motorcycle with another adult, make sure that adults have a license to operate a motorcycle. Small children can ride at the front of the bike but they are encouraged to ride in the back. Make sure they always wear a helmet even for short trips. Children are allowed to ride bikes on the main highway, but this is a personal decision for parents. I will tell you it is not one I am comfortable with my own kids.

Never allow children to operate a motorcycle with another child on a bicycle. This can cause the child to try to show off and an accident occurs. It also shifts the weight of the bike when you add an extra person, and his motorcycle operation may not be able to handle the excess weight.

While operating or riding a motorcycle can be dangerous for children, it can also be a lot of fun. They will have fond memories of it as well. Parents have a responsibility to keep their children safe while operating a motorcycle. Do not share helmets among your children because they will not fit properly respectively.

Many children enjoy operating a motorcycle, and parents will find that it can help them become more responsible. They also learn valuable skills about operating vehicles and safety at a very early age. Children who wear safety equipment as a child will continue to do so as adults. They also develop the skills to make them safer drivers so that when they are old enough to operate a motorcycle on the road, they have a lot of experience.
thumbnail
Judul: Children and Motorcycles
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Ditulis Oleh

Related Articles :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz